This is an initial set of intro videos to using Mercurial.
- Init repo Init command to create a repository (repo)
- Clone Clone repository
- Commit Commit changes to a repository
- Workbench Using the workbench to navigate the revision graph
- Push n Pull Push and pull changes from repositories
- Server init Due to file permissions on the SSDL server, it doesn’t seem possible at the moment to clone a local machine repository to the server. The workaround is to create a repo on the server first, then clone that to the local machine (which is possible), and then pushing/pulling from the server is possible between the local and server repos.